CASE STUDY: POP UP CONVERSE ENERGY SPACE. SAN FRANCISCO, CA
TARGET: Musicians, tastemakers and influencers in the San Francisco area.
GOAL: Educate influencers on the Converse brand, its campaigns and upcoming store opening in San Francisco
• Space 174 energy space, from April - June 2013.
• FILTER oversaw the build out of Space 174, which became the hub for local influencers to learn about the brand, upcoming Converse events in the city and its new store opening.
• Sought out a network of local musicians, tastemakers and influencers who could spread the word about Converse and gift them with premium shoes.
• Produced music-driven events at Space 174 to increase awareness for the brand.
• Gifted over 450 guests with Converse.
• Hosted events at Space 174 such as Daughter's Rdio session and Rogue Wave's album release party
• Increased awareness and excitement for Converse's new store opening. • Notable guests gifted included members from: Twitter, Gap, StubHub, Campari, San Francisco Giants, Golden State Warriors, Sony, Thrasher Magazine, Pandora and Facebook.