CASE STUDY: RAGGED Magazine
Young men and women, 13 - 18.
Introduce the fashion of American Rag, Macy's private label, to young shoppers who also have a love for music.
• FILTER currently creates five annual issues of RAGGED, a magazine featuring big-named artists dressed head to toe in American Rag.
• Each issue and the featured artists are tied in with major music and fashion events, including SXSW, Bamboozle, Vans Warped Tour, Back-to-School and VOODOO Experience.
• While on-site at these festivals, FILTER coordinates signings with the artists in the magazine (artists sign copies of RAGGED).
• Major brand recognition all over the country.
• Significant increase of sales, ultimately resulting in American Rag becoming the #1 selling Macy's private label brand.